top of page

Groupe

Public·5 membres

Where Can I Buy Hershey Coconut Kisses

The coconut creme kisses give these cookies an added WOW factor. The creamy coconut center melts in your mouth in the most delightful way. The fudgy chocolate cookie is the perfect way to follow the coconut bliss. Everything about this cookie is joyous. If you are a chocolate coconut fan, this is the perfect cookie for you.

where can i buy hershey coconut kisses

I stumbled upon the coconut creme kisses in the Easter isle a couple of weeks ago. Since coconut and chocolate is one of my top 5 combos I HAD to have some. The first time I bought some I was a little shy, got back home with just 2 bags. And yes, the week after that 10 more bags came home with me. That should last me for a while.

Step 9: Bake about 10-12 minutes, or until coconut turns golden brown. Remove cookies from oven and carefully press one kiss into center of each cookie. (I used a combination of milk chocolate and dark chocolate kisses.)

Candy Cane Kisses Magic Shell2013-11-11 23:11:16Write a reviewSave RecipePrint Ingredients32 Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane Chocolates4 tbsp coconut oilInstructionsIn a small saucepan melt coconut and candy cane kisses together until melted and smooth. Pour into an airtight container (i like to use a glass jar with lid) and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.When ready to serve microwave until melted and stir. Let cool to room temperature and serve over ice cream. Kristy Denney 041b061a72

À propos

Bienvenue sur le groupe ! Vous pouvez contacter d'autres mem...

membres

bottom of page